Pet Surgery Services
Riverside Drive offers the most advanced surgical techniques and technology. All patients are carefully screened for safety, and anesthetics are specifically tailored to your pet.
Pet Surgical services and facilities include:
- Board certified surgeon available for consultation
- Fully-trained veterinary and technical staff, to ensure the safest, most efficient, state-of-the-art procedures for your pet
- Heated surgery tables for greater comfort
- Advanced sterilization techniques
- ECG and oxygen saturation monitors
- Intensive after surgery care
- Full blood testing
- Ligasure vessel sealing system to provide sutureless ligations of blood vessels. This saves critical time and minimizes blood loss.
Riverside Drive maintains relationships with specialists at The Ohio State University Veterinary Medical Center and MedVet Columbus so that we may refer your dog or cat to the best board certified surgeon for its specific surgical needs. In these cases, your pet’s surgery will be conducted at our hospital and attended by our trained animal health technicians.