Therapeutic Laser Therapy accelerates the body’s natural healing process through light-modulation. Laser therapy provides tangible benefits to our patients and our clients. Laser therapy is effective in treating chronic conditions, acute conditions, and post- surgical pain and inflammation
Clinical studies and real-world use over several decades have proven that laser therapy alleviates pain and inflammation, reduces swelling, stimulates nerve regeneration and cells involved in tissue repair.
Improved patient outcomes
- Deep, soothing laser therapy provides a drug-free option for enhanced patient care.
- Effective relief of pain, inflammation, and swelling
- Extremely well tolerated by pets
- No known side effects
- May decrease the need for surgery and medications
- Reduces healing time
- Requires no sedation or clipping
- Quick to administer (approximately 3 to 8 minutes per site)
Applicable for all animals across a wide range of conditions routinely seen in practice.
- Degenerative joint and disc disease
- Hip dysplasia
- Dermatologic disorders (eg, hot spots,interdigital dermatitis, acral lick granuloma)
- Acute and chronic otitis
- Periodontal disease (eg, feline stomatitis)
- Post-operative healing (eg, to treat incision pain and reduce inflammation before the patient wakes up)
- Acute traumas (eg, sprains or strains without radiographic changes or ruptured ligaments)